The Human Resource Coordinator will assist in organizing, coordinating and fulfilling a variety of necessary HR tasks. This will include: adhering to federal and state laws relevant to healthcare program requirements, tracking and maintaining employee records, overseeing the full hiring process for external staff, and any other task deemed necessary to optimize HR processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Employee Records Duties:
- Maintain and Update Employee Information through physical copies and Company Software.
- Create Credentialing Processes that Support Goal Achievement
- Collection and Review of Required Employee Documentation
- Complete Audits of employee files to ensure employee records are within compliance standards.
- Facilitate the hiring process which includes interviewing and screening candidates.
- Reviewing New Hire Paperwork and Medical Credentials.
- Schedule, organize, and provide In-Office Orientations.
- Verify individuals have proper paperwork in order to be cleared to work based on company policy and procedure and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Monitoring Employee Statuses via Monthly Reporting
- Educating employees on and enforcing company policies
- Develop Client and Employee relationships
- Assistance in clerical tasks such as answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS preferred
- 1 year of Human Resource Experience preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suit
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- *All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verifications, etc. as described in the Epeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.