We are looking for a talented RN who is ready for the next step in their career. If you are a Nurse Supervisor, Charge Nurse of Lead Nurse, we want to talk to you. Your initial leadership role is to work with our management team to achieve DOH and Medicaid approval to open a pediatric home care office. Once we are licensed, you will be responsible for building a practice and hiring a clinical and operations staff that reports to you!
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with corporate leadership to implement eKidzCare standards, policies and procedures and achieve approval from DOH and Medicaid to operate a home care agency.
- Responsible for Human Resources of agency including –recruiting, hiring, terminations, interviewing, orientation, employee performance reviews, new employee onboarding, and coaching.
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual audits as required.
- Plan and assure adherence to budgetary guidelines and manage agency expense within budget.
- Control and analyze expenses to ensure budget targets are maintained.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key referral sources.
- Provide strategic planning for growth of agency.
- Develop marketing plans to assure ongoing increase in referral base.
- Serve as the local privacy officer of the agency.
- Audit and monitor compliance with the privacy rule and with the agency's privacy policies and procedures by all staff and business associates.
- Oversee the scheduling and competency of staff.
- Assure appropriate training and feedback to meet agency and regulatory requirements.
- Some evening and weekend hours are necessary, but not normal.
- Maintain good working relationship between all disciplines of Home Healthcare team.
- Prepare reports and other tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN or BSN - BA/BS required!
- Minimum of one to three years of healthcare management or supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of positive performance results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suit
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Excellent interact effectively with patients, family members, referral sources, and the community.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices as well as State and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting with staff members of all educational levels and display outstanding Leadership abilities within this group.
Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
If you are not a fit for this position but want to be considered for another position, please do not apply to this ad. Instead apply at http://ekidzcare.com/corporate-jobs/