We are looking for a talented RN seeking for a challenge in their career. If you are a Consultant, Nurse Supervisor,Charge Nurse of Lead Nurse, we want to talk to you. Your initial leadership role is to work with our management team to achieve DOH and Medicaid approval to open a pediatric home care office.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with corporate leadership to implement eKidzCare standards, policies and procedures and achieve approval from DOH and Medicaid to operate a home care agency.
- Develop relationships with Doctor's offices and other referral sources to generate well-baby visits, failure to thrive and similar referrals.
- Provide nursing care to the well-baby visits.
- Serve as the local privacy officer of the agency.
- Audit and monitor compliance with the privacy rule and with the agency's privacy policies and procedures by all staff and business associates.
- Some evening and weekend hours are necessary, but not normal.
- Maintain good working relationship between all disciplines of Home Healthcare team.
- Prepare reports and other tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN or BSN - BA/BS required!
- Minimum of one to three years of healthcare management or supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of positive performance results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Ability to interact effectively with patients, family members, referral sources, and the community.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices as well as State and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting with staff members of all educational levels and display outstanding Leadership abilities within this group.
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
You must be an RN with home health experience to qualify for this position.