The Branch Manager will be responsible for meeting or exceeding all growth and development targets and actively establishing and maintaining market awareness, acceptance, and allegiance throughout the local service area. This individual will represent ePeople Healthcare, Inc, dba eKidzCare and its services in a competent, professional and responsive manner at all times.
The Branch Manager will assist in leading the patient care management team consistent with the organization’s service and teamwork culture. This individual will assist in maintaining standards of high-quality customer service in compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Participate with regional and corporate leadership to implement eKidzCare standards, policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining day-to-day operations and functions of the quality of care, service and related costs
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, coaching and developing field and/or management staff as necessary to meet patient needs and assure growth of the program.
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual audits as required
- Ensure Productivity Standards are being met by all disciplines
- Plan and assure adherence to budgetary guidelines and manage agency expense within budget. Control and analyze expenses to ensure budget targets are maintained
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key referral sources
- Provide strategic planning for growth of agency
- Develop marketing plans to assure ongoing increase in referral base. Overall responsibility of sales and marketing for agency
- Serve as the local privacy officer of the agency
- Audit and monitor compliance with the privacy rule and with the agency's privacy policies and procedures by all staff and business associates
- Assist in the oversight of the assessment and evaluation, intervention and documentation of patient and family needs
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet patient/family care needs
- Set clear and appropriate expectations for staff and gives feedback to meet those expectations
- Assure appropriate training to meet agency and regulatory requirements
- Assist in ensuring that all Conditions of Participation, regulatory standards and Standards of Care are met.
- Participate in evening/weekend on-call as required, conducting on-call services in a competent and responsible manner.
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate level of care is provided to all patients.
- Participate in agency and community programs as requested to promote professional growth and understanding of home healthcare
- Regularly visit contracted facilities to maintain good working relationship with their management and staff.
- Assist in overseeing visit schedules, certification/recertification process, payroll and oversight of any complaints/issues
- Provide regular and effective communication with all staff members.
- Complete and conduct annual performance evaluations in a timely manner, and complete any performance improvement plans or corrective action plans thorough the HR Department.
- Maintain good working relationship between all disciplines of Home Healthcare team.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the program is survey ready, and maintain compliance of Medicare and state survey requirements and all regulatory agencies.
- Prepare reports and other tasks as required.
- Other Duties as assigned
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of one to three years of healthcare management or supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated history of positive performance results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to outstanding results.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suit
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Excellent interact effectively with patients, family members, referral sources, and the community.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices as well as State and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting with staff members of all educational levels and display outstanding Leadership abilities within this group.
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
*All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.