We're hiring for a Case Manager in our Pittsburgh office. The Case Manager is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the day-to-day care delivered by field staff members who are working in the homes of clients.
This individual will lead field staff in providing excellent customer service and quality home care with focus on delivery and coordination of client services, growth and development of caseload (through relationship building and recruiting efforts) and on-going case management. The Case Manager will also act as a liaison between our offices and external payers, working to obtain authorizations for care, and interact with insurance companies to advocate for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administration
- Consult with clients to identify and understand the needs of patients and to provide the appropriate staffing solutions
- Coordinate the scheduling needs of our clients with the appropriately matched caregivers schedules
- Present qualified candidates to clients
- Participate in the recruitment and retention of field staff
- Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
- Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
- Assist in Missed Shift Reporting
- Request and/or submit clinical documentation for Authorizations/Reauthorizations
- Work closely with both internal and external insurance teams regarding authorizations and billing for services
- Ensure that the program is survey ready, and maintain compliance of Medicare and state survey requirements and all regulatory agencies
- Adhere to federal and state laws, relevant healthcare program requirements
- Assist in processing employee payroll and billing weekly
- Perform office operational tasks geared toward successful future management of those tasks
- Participate in evening/weekend on-call as required, conducting on-call services in a competent and responsible manner.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Reports directly to Branch Manager/Operations Manager/Director
- Office Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- BA/BS preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a Case Manager or similar role
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Able to work with MS Office Suite and working knowledge with office equipment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill & professional telephone manner
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
- *All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.