eKidzCare is seeking exceptional Ceritified Nursing Assistants and Health Aides to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
Available shifts in your area:
- Weekday shift, Monday through Thursday, from 8am to 7:30pm; and 8am to 8:30pm on Fridays
- Weekend shift on Saturdays from 8am to 5pm, and Sundays from 10am to 4:30pm
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of patient care
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments
- Provide patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, back rubs, shampoos, and shaves
- Assisting with travel to the bathroom
- Helping with showers and baths
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Certification Training
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as a Home Health Aide
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion (CPR training is available, if needed)
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
Pediatric care experience is preferred, not required.
Training is available.
Home Health Aide (HHA)