eKidzCare Pediatric Home Health Care has open positions in your area. Apply here and we'll match you with the perfect case for you!
eKidzCare is seeking exceptional Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans. Pediatric experience is not required as training is available. Apply now and get started on your journey to a rewarding career.
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Other tasks as needed
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Certification Training
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Benefits
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
Pediatric care experience is preferred, not required.
Training is available.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)