We're hiring for a fantastic Human Resource Specialist to handle a variety of HR-related administrative duties in our Corporate office. This individual will support our company’s daily human resource activities, specifically our Human Resource Director. The Human Resource Assistant will assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents. This individual should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties and ensure the HR department is organized.
Responsibilities of the HR Specialist
- Submits employee information reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, etc.)
- Onboarding process for internal employees
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits for the HR Specialist
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Office Schedule
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
Qualifications for the HR Specialist
- BA/BS preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a HR Assistant or similar role preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suit
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
*All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”
While performing the duties of this job, individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.