We're hiring for a fantastic HR Administrative Assistant to work at our corporate office in Sewickley, PA. The HR Administrative Assistant will handle a variety of HR-related administrative duties. This individual will support our company’s daily Human Resource activities. The Human Resource Assistant will assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Participates in the recruiting and onboarding process for Internal Employees. Responsibilities can include posting positions on job boards, phone screening applicants, scheduling interviews for the management team, managing new hire paperwork, and creating employee files while keeping the management team updated.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks that can include creating/updating policies and job descriptions, developing employee surveys and satisfaction metrics, and completing internal relevant documents as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- HR student or HR new grad preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
*All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verifications, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Temp-position, potential full-time opportunity
One year of HR experience preferred
New graduates encouraged to apply