We're hiring for a talented Human Resource Coordinator to assist in organizing, coordinating, and fulfilling a variety of necessary daily HR and administrative tasks in our Greensburg office.
This position will include adhering to federal and state laws relevant to healthcare program requirements, tracking and maintaining employee records, overseeing the full hiring process for external staff, and any other task deemed necessary to optimize HR processes. This individual should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties and ensure the HR department is organized.
- Maintain and update employee information
- Create credentialing processes that support goal achievement
- Complete Audits of employee files to ensure employee records are within compliance standards and company policies
- Facilitate the hiring process which includes interviewing and screening candidates
- Schedule, organize, and provide in-office orientations
- Develop Client and Employee relationships
- Assistance in clerical tasks such as answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties (Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, etc.) from a company stand point
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS preferred
- 1 year of Human Resource experience preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and Customer Service skills
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers
*All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure"
Benefits for the HR Coordinator
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Office Schedule
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
While performing the duties of this job, individual will being working in a general office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, and kneel. Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.