eKidzCare is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Allentown to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
Available shifts in your area:
- Day shift on Saturdays and Sundays, from 8am to 4pm
- Full-time night shift
- Night shift, Friday through Sunday, from 10:30pm to 6:30am
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Certification Training
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion (CPR training is available, if needed)
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
Pediatric care experience is preferred, not required.
Training is available.
Licensed Practical Nurse