eKidzCare is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
Available shifts in your area:
- Overnight shift Friday and Saturday 10pm to 6am
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion. CPR Training Available.
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
- Pennsylvania FBI Clearance
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Rapid Growth Company
- Certification Training
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses