eKidzCare is seeking exceptional Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work in the White County area. These positions will monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
**$500 BONUS FOR THIS CASE**
Available shifts in your area:
- Day shift, Monday through Friday
- Night shift, Monday through Friday
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Certification Training
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Benefits
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion (CPR training is available if needed)
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
**Bonus subject to terms and conditions. Nurse must be full-time and complete 250 hours of active casework before bonus is given. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Pediatric care experience is preferred, not required.
Training is available.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)