eKidzCare is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
Immediate cases open in Aliquippa, Beaver, Brookline, Coraopolis, Cranberry, Dormont, Edgewood, Mt. Lebanon, Swissvale, and many other communities in the Pittsburgh area!
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Certification Training
- CPR Training
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Rapid Growth Company
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion (CPR training is available, if needed)
- FBI, State, and Childline Clearances (provided by eKidzCare, if needed)
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
Pediatric care experience is preferred, not required.
Training is available.
Licensed Practical Nurse