We are hiring a talented Registered Nurse (RN), seeking a new career challenge in the Valdosta area. If you are a Consultant, Nurse Supervisor, Charge Nurse, or Lead Nurse, we want to connect with you.
- Health Insurance (full-time)
- Personal Time Off
- Rapid Growth Company
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition Program
- Referral bonuses for referring fellow RNs or LPNs
- Work with corporate leadership to achieve approval from Department of Health and Medicaid to operate a home care agency
- Work with corporate leadership to implement eKidzCare standards, policies and procedures
- Develop relationships with doctor's offices and other referral sources
- Generate referrals for private duty nursing, visits and assessments
- Serve as the local privacy officer of the agency
- Some evening and weekend hours may apply
- Interviewing and hiring direct care staff
- Ensuring that all direct care staff are performing their job duties appropriate to their job descriptions and eKidzCare standards
- Supporting sales/marketing/recruitment efforts
- Preparing reports and other tasks as required
- Other duties as assigned
- RN or BSN - BA/BS required
- Minimum of one to three years of healthcare management or supervision experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of positive performance results, preferably involving sophisticated and meaningful customer relationships that led to business development
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work with MS Office Suite
- Time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees, patients, family members and referral sources
- Ability to follow standards and practices as well as state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting with staff members of all educational levels and display outstanding leadership abilities within this group.
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
You must be an RN with home health experience to qualify for this position.