eKidzCare is hiring for an exceptional RN Case Manager to work out of our office located in State College, PA.
Responsibilities of the RN Case Manager
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for oversight of ongoing patient care needs and supervision of all professional, direct ancillary services, and personnel who provide direct patient care. This individual will be completing patient assessments and coordinating/implementing a patient's plan of care.
The RN Case Manager is expected to establish and conduct an ongoing quality assurance program and remains in compliance with all federal, state, local, and company standards as they pertain to the delivery of home care services.
- Hiring, orienting, and evaluating all new employees, and assisting in the appropriate assignment of duties to all who provide direct patient care.
- Performing competency and skills evaluations on all employees who provide direct patient care
- Identifying, planning, and implementing staff development for direct care employees, such as orientations, in-services, continuing education, and ongoing competency/skills evaluations
- Evaluating and documenting whether pediatric nursing services are being delivered in an acceptable manner, consistent with policies/procedures and all regulations that dictate this level of care from all RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and HHAs.
- Coordination with staffing/schedulers to assure appropriate placement of staff per specific patient needs
- Assuring that the initial Home Conference and subsequent visits for assessments, planning, delivery, and evaluation of patient care, is performed by a trained registered nurse
- Initiating, developing, implementing, evaluating and updating as necessary all patient plans of care
- Preparing, coordinating, and submitting clinical and progress note documentation on delivered services within required time frames
- Performing or supervising all care and services to patients per physician orders within specified time frames per PA state regulations
Benefits for the RN Case Manager
- Office Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Verizon Discount
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Rapid Growth Company
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN preferred) Current PA Nursing License
- One to Two years of Pediatric experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability, flexibility, and willingness to learn and grow as the company expands and changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organized work habits, and detail-orientation
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to initiate and delegate duties as required
- Ability to multi-task. Able to prioritize, plan, organize, evaluate, manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of governmental rules and regulations as they pertain to Home Health Care services (preferred)
- Desire to lead by example, modeling mission and standards of the company, while conducting all business activities in a professional and ethical manner
**Home Health RN's are strongly encouraged to apply**
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm