The RN Supervisor will be responsible for oversight of ongoing patient care needs and supervision of all professional, direct ancillary services, and personnel who provide direct patient care. This individual will be completing patient assessments and coordinating/implementing patient’s plan of care.
The RN Supervisor is expected to establish and conduct an ongoing quality assurance program and remain in compliance with all federal, state, local, and company standards as they pertain to delivery of home care services.
eKidzCare is a pediatric-focused home health agency providing high quality health care options to children with medically complex health care needs. We are recognized as a leader in providing medical home health care to children with special needs. Using our experience and dedication to the pediatric healthcare industry, we make the lives of our children and families more comfortable, enjoyable, and fulfilled.
Benefits for the RN Supervisor
- Office Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Complimentary wellness and preventive care (MEC)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Clearance Coverage (FBI, State, and Childline)
- Rapid Growth Company
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Recognition Program
Responsibilities of the RN Supervisor
- Hiring, orienting, and evaluating all new employees, and assisting in appropriate assignment of duties to all who provide direct patient care
- Ensuring that all direct care staff are performing their job duties appropriate to their job descriptions and eKidzCare standards
- Development and presentation (or by designee) of annual employee performance evaluations for all direct care staff
- Coordination with staffing/schedulers to assure appropriate placement of staff per specific patient needs
- Performing or supervising all clinical care and services that are provided to patients and families admitted to eKidzCare
- Informing the physician and all involved employees of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Establish and conduct and/or assist CQI Coordinator (if applicable) with ongoing chart reviews and quarterly CQI audits per eKidzCare policies and procedures
- Supporting sales/marketing/recruitment efforts of eKidzCare as determined by the Administrator
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by management
Qualifications for the RN Supervisor
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN preferred) for a minimum of 2 years, Current PA Nursing License
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- One to two years pediatric experience preferred
- One year of home care experience preferred
- Six months minimum of supervisory, management, administrative experience in a home health care setting preferable
- CPR certified, instructor certification preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Documented satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
*All other requirements regarding Background Screening, References, Verification, etc. as described in the ePeople “Hiring Policy and Procedure”. Additionally, Child Line Clearances and FBI fingerprinting per company policy – in accordance with section 6344 of the CPSL
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good employee and customer relation skills (internal and external customers)
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to learn and grow as the company expands and changes
- Computer and technological aptitude in regard to new modalities for patient care/documentation
Work environment would require interaction with various departments and divisions within ePeople Health Care (ie: Accounting, HR, Staffing), State/Federal Agencies, insurance companies and CMS, as well as the patients, family members and possibly other providers within the home environment. While performing the duties of this job, individual will be working in a general office setting, and may be required to travel by automobile and occasionally by airplane. Might require some overnight travel. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms, twist, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Regularly required to use hands, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities include close, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to travel to businesses, offices, or patient homes or where conditions may be adverse due to weather, environment, or patients’ lifestyles.