eKidzCare is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to monitor all aspects of a child’s care while coordinating with health care team members to assess patient care plans.
Immediate cases open in: Forest City, South Abington, Swoyersville, and many other Wilkes-Barre Communities!
Ideal Candidates will be expected to:
- Monitor all aspects of a patient’s care
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and assist with examinations and treatments for patients
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and measure the patient’s condition
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Current credentials as either a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid AHA-BLS CPR course completion. We have CPR training!
- Recent Two-Step Tuberculosis or Chest X-Ray
- Reliable Transportation
- Pennsylvania FBI Clearance
Why work for eKidzCare?
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Rapid Growth Company
- Certification Training
- Personal Time Off
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- GCU Tuition Discount
- Employee Recognition Program
- Ask about our Referral bonuses for referring a fellow RNs, LPNs, or CNAs
Licensed Practical Nurse